Words Words Words...
The reaction to the condition of your heart.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Matthew 16:24

"If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me." Matthew 16:24

The past few weeks I have dreamed this verse numerous times. I awake quoting this verse in my dreamy-state thoughts as well as in the sleepy state voice of reality. I have been familiar with this verse since I was a child as I memorized it at camp. God is speaking this verse to me in a new light, out of my unconsious control. I just love how He speaks to me this way and I am excited for more of His revelation from this experience.

I also love the following verse:
"For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it. Matthew 16:25

No comments:

Post a Comment