Words Words Words...
The reaction to the condition of your heart.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Awaken

As I stood at the top of the Mountain, I could feel the gentle breeze across the water, but in a sense of stillness and climate-less temperature. I can vastly imagine standing there and reaching for the ends of the earth, from east with my left and west with my right, feeling the breeze flow through my fingertips. I can portray in the physical realm, reaching out to the heavenly vault to embrace each region as my mind swallowed every detail. I gazed upon what appeared to be a mirror reflection of the mountain tops surrounding this vast, so-surreal body of water. I stood staring down into the stillness and calmness of water that reflected all three land masses, with the blue sky reflecting as if the atmosphere was the water in-itself. The dusk sky was setting in the horizon and the peaks of the mountaintops were touched with snow as if the Mighty Painter had brushed along them lightly with perfection. The brim of the 3 regions was ever so green as a picture of a "Psalms" pasture. Alone I stood staring into this perfect setting but feeling the presence of the Great Artist arching over the scene. Looking to every direction and feeling a familiararity of location, but an unsettling sense of displacement of country. I felt the Artist set this scene in my heart with a conception of meaning and credibility. As I opened my eyes, my heart knew the displacement was real and actual.

As this dream goes over and over in my mind, I anticipate the day that the painting awakens to life from the Creator's hand. The Painter has permanently set this piece of art in my heart to be envisioned as an incitement or arrousement of what is to come. Bring it on Lord I say, stir this art piece into action.

No comments:

Post a Comment