Words Words Words...
The reaction to the condition of your heart.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I wanna sit at your feet

The more I seek You
The more I find You
The more I find You
The more I love You

I wanna sit at Your feet
Drink from the cup in Your hand
Lay back against You and breathe
And feel Your heartbeat
This love is so deep
It's more than I can stand
I melt in Your peace
It's overwhelming
by Karie Jobe




How I want to sit at your feet and drink from Your cup of life. To lie against You Jesus and feel Your heartbeat~ to feel Your love burning for me. It's more than my mind can take. My heart is on fire for Your presence, for Your love, Oh how You complete me Lord. How this love is so deep that it’s more than I can stand. My heart melts in Your peace. Jesus your love is overwhelming, it blows my mind. How I continually seek for more of You, I can never have enough. You simply can not be contained. The more I seek You, the more I find You. The more of You I find, the more of You I love. Your love is so deep, more than I can stand. Your love blows my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment