Words Words Words...
The reaction to the condition of your heart.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A piece of worship.

_______________________________________________________________

Father God, Lord, Beautiful Savior.
All I want is worship. To worship You.
I crave worship. I need to worship.
It hurts so good to worship You.

What to do, where to go, Abba in worship.
Lead me, show me. I need to know You more.
What it means to worship You. I need to worship You.
Not successful in working a lifeless position.
You’re too alive and inside of me. This is my unfulfilled lifelong destiny.

To worship You. To worship You. To worship You.
I was made to worship. I was created to worship You.
This is my lifelong destiny, to worship You.

Abba Father, Lord on High. Beautiful Savior, Bridegroom God.
I long to worship. I need to worship You.
I need to love You. I am loved by You.
Oh sweet Love, sweet Lover. How you love me tenderly with an unfailing love.
I am loved by You. I need to worship You.

I am loved. I am loved. I am loved by the Beautiful Bridegroom Lord.
Open up. Open up. Open up. Jesus. Jesus. My sweet Lover Jesus.
Teach me. Teach me. Teach me to worship You.

Sweet sanctifying King, it is my desire to worship You.
In the morning I will sing of Your unfailing love.
In the evening I will sing of Your unending deeds.
I will worship You from morning to evening, dusk till dawn.
I will sing. I will sing. I will sing in worship.

Father King, Beautiful Savior I need to worship You.
Show me. Tell me. Whisper to me. This is my undying destiny.
You’re alive. You’re alive. You’re alive inside of me.

Release me out of this cage tied down by the religiosity of the world.
I was made in intimacy for worship. Intimacy to worship you, uncage me.
Set me free, release me from bondage and fear. Set me on fire to worship.
I was born to worship. This is my destiny, to worship You.


__________________________________________________

Today I have had this burning desire, flamed inside of me to worship. This is a little something created by this desire. I'm yet to know what this piece is supposed to be, maybe just a piece of worship. It started off as a prayer, but mysteriously I could feel the pounding and rhythmic beat of drums pounding from within as I wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment