Words Words Words...
The reaction to the condition of your heart.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

nation taker

Slowly I walk looking upon the wall.
Visions of all Your beautifully created countries.
Each one with a voice, speaking out for the lost.
Each one in desperation to be prayed upon.
So many countries. So many souls.
So much darkness cast out upon.
I cry. I cry. I cry.
Where is Your light?
You say "Where there is light there is no darkness."
I feel Your pain. I feel Your heart ache individually for each one.
I feel Your tears. I hear you say...
"Come to me all who are weary, for my yoke is easy and my burden is light."
By Your Word the heavens were made.
By Your breath man came into existence.
You know all of the children of man.
You fashioned each one of our hearts.
You know our innermost thoughts.
Blessed is called the Nation who's God is You.
I look upon Your lands. I look upon Your people.
I cry. I cry. I cry.
As I look upon Your children. I began to weep.
Where Your light is there should be no darkness.
Slowly I walk and look upon the wall.
Placing my hands upon each Nation, grabbing the burden.
Praying all will come to fear You.
Praying all Your nations hope in Your steadfast love.
Praying to make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment