Words Words Words...
The reaction to the condition of your heart.

Friday, March 9, 2012

He thinks your beautiful!

Last night I had a dream.

DREAM:
I dreamed I was in this park.  I felt as if I were in Europe somewhere.  The skies were blue, grass green, there was a chill in the air.  My eyes fell on two young women and a man standing by a park bench.  The two women were working, they were prostitutes.  The man was their pimp.  The man was no more than 10 feet away from them.  I watched as the two women sat down on the bench and the man continued to stand.   I started speaking to the women, although I was quite some distance away.  I would say that I was approximately 100 feet away.   At first they wanted nothing to do with me.  The man began to get very angry with me.  He began screaming at me, but I did not fear him.  As I was speaking to them, I was praying for their deliverance and their freedom! It was like I was praying to God but speaking to them.  I felt an over-whelm of the Father's love pouring over them from Heaven! I started prophesying to them "God loves you! God loves  you! He thinks your beautiful! He thinks your beautiful!"  Immediately when I said "He thinks  your beautiful"... both of the women turned into little girls!  I watched as their adult figures shrunk into 5 year old girls! I was telling them... "The Father thinks your beautiful! Your beautiful! They began to smile with delight!  I could hear these little girls giggle!  It was as if their childhood was being restored or brought back to them.  It was as if what the enemy had stolen was being given back in full.  I began to WAR in the Spirit for their freedom and for their deliverance!

I awoke praying.


2 comments:

  1. Intercessory dreams, Nicole, that's what this is. I learned about them many years ago. Our spirit never sleeps. An evangelist who visited a church I used to attend several years ago, once shared how he asked the Lord for such dreams. I remember thinking, "I want that too." ;) That same evening I asked and I received. I started having so many intercessory dreams that at times I had to keep a notebook and pencil on my nightstand just to jot down some details early in the morning, sometimes familiar names, sometimes complete strangers in other countries, which God actually would lead me to pray for throughout the day. When I think of this, I am always in awe of God's relentless passion for His children.
    Your description about the women turning into little girls goes perfectly with a prayer I prayed for some precious little girls in Brazil while recently making cards for them. You may read about it under my post titled Hope for Hope.
    I'm so glad I stopped by today.
    You're a blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your encouraging note! Yes, I do keep a notebook and pen on my night stand! It's good to know that other people are in tune w/the spirit and praying in God's will too!!! :-) I pray I receive more of these! Somehow when i get these burdens, dreams, visions... I mysteriously feel closer to God than before! I love it & can only hope for fruit from the prayer! God wants us to partner w/His Heart on the things that break His Heart! :-)

    God bless u Marcia!

    I'm on my way to check out your blog!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete