Words Words Words...
The reaction to the condition of your heart.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

seeing

Last weekend I had an amazing experience.  I was at a conference in Dubai held by the church that I attend.  There were a lot of manifestations of the Spirit and in all different forms.  It never fails, but when I am in this type of atmosphere I always (every single time) am the one who has some very big person fall on me.  This time was no different.  It happened again!  I usually try to find a very safe corner w/as little people as possible and soak.  I tried to do this but you tend to loose sight of people with your eyes closed.  BAMB!  It happened again! Another person fell on me! There are only two places that I feel safe, in corners or on stage. So I set up shop and put chairs around me in the corner, this worked for a short period and then it began to calm down a little bit.  For some reason, I was not feeling any sort of physical manifestations but my heart was just SCREAMING worship! worship! worship!  As Holy Spirit's scene began to calm down a bit, I sat down in front of the stage and was just soaking w/my eyes closed.  It then happened! No, no one fell on me but I saw something that can not be seen!  At first with my eyes closed, I saw these clear waves coming from the piano!  I was like "no way! what is that?"  I then opened my eyes and saw the clear waves in the present!  They were coming from the piano and coming towards me!  The ringlets came past my head and went on.  Then I began to see another set, and then another, and then another!  I was seeing sound! How cool is that?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment