Words Words Words...
The reaction to the condition of your heart.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

traveling in song

As I looked down, I knew my location was not stable.  I began to to do what I normally do when I do not know what to pray, sing.  Slowly and softly I began to sing in the Spirit.  As I traveled from location to location, from place to place, from town to town, from country to country; I did what I only could do, sing in the Spirit.  As I stood at one location singing, I felt an indescribable sense of Freedom.  I looked up to my Maker and He spoke the words to me "bending bows of oppression."  The scene then changed and I was standing in a diffferent country, I began to do what I only knew what to do.  I began to walk and sing in the Spirit and I felt more alive than I have ever felt before.  It was amazing how my locations were changing, but my walk and song were consistent and unchanging.  It was as if I were walking in and out of countries, singing in the Spirit, bringing Freedom through my prayer song.  As the last scene came to an end, I was awaiting a message as usual.  I heard an audible voice speak from above "Come worship in this beautiful place of worship."  Seemingly unique that this is not the first time He has given me this very message.  In this last moment, I began reciting this phrase, not to quickly forget again.  I then awoke and opened my eyes, singing in the Spirit.  Today I am thinking that I need to fall asleep more often singing in the Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment