Words Words Words...
The reaction to the condition of your heart.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Gliding upon Notes ♪♫

I looked down upon the icy glass seeing 2 silver blades smoothly gliding me upon the ice. Looking back through the years, I was a bit surprised of my seemingly practiced technique. It was as if I had began right where I had left off some years earlier. As the sound of music played through my soul, the words were embedded with revelation in my heart. Words of a babe lying in a manger, so beautiful but dependant, yet so Divine. Jesus lying in Bethlehem being held and nursed by His human mother. A God so beautiful and precious, given to us to be on our level, to be in our reach. Meanwhile still holding His Divine Nature and absolute authority. The wise men looked down upon Him and were utterly amazed. God but yet a helpless newborn baby wrapped in swaddling, needing the care that every baby cries out for.
God but yet a new born baby.
God but yet a baby boy.
God but yet a human infant.
God but yet so so dependent.
God so far away yet now so near.
I began to feel the backward motion of my calves pushing on the ice. Backsliding upon the glassy texture, I lifted my arms out to the east and to the west. My fingers wide open feeling the cold mist in between each space. So cold but wonderfully refreshing. With each sound of the hairs pressed down upon the violin, made for another backward turn upon the ice. As another chord came to sound, another backward slide came into existence. Another chord, to the right I glided. Another chord, to the left I glided. Crossing my arms out before me to feel Your cool breeze, reaching for an embrace. With the sharpness of a drum beat, I dramatically threw my arms before me pushing away everything hindering us uniting. I continued to glide backwards to and fro pushing my arms forward, embracing Your Love. As I glided and flung myself upon the ice, I danced with Your Spirit. As the chords and beat began to soften, my circling upon the glassy presence continued to exist but all the time backwards. As I worshiped You and gave You every move of my heart, soul, and body; I was glowing in Your very Presence. Feeling the coldness of the icy air but not without Your gentle guidance-- still all the time backwards. Never forwards did I glide. Staying in line with Your Spirit, giving You adoring worship. Worshiping backwards but in the all-so-right direction. Backwards but so right I skated upon this icy sea, all alone but in Your very Presence.

Luke 2, Revelation 4

No comments:

Post a Comment