Words Words Words...
The reaction to the condition of your heart.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Who is this Man from Nazareth?

______________________________________________________

My strength. My portion. Jesus. My sweet Jesus.

My flesh and heart fail. There must be more.
'Jesus' 'Jesus' 'Jesus Christ of Nazareth.'
Who is this Nazarene Man born in a manger?
Meek. Gentle. Lowly in heart.
This 'Jesus' my strength. My heart.
This 'Jesus' my portion. My cup.

No other love. No other fortune.
No predetermination exceeding beyond His proximity.

Jesus my strength. Jesus my portion.
Jesus my reward. Jesus my fortune.

I say aloud... Here I am. Here I am. Jesus Here I am.

Here I am in worship. Here I am.
Here I am for war. Here I am.
Here I stand. Anoint my heart for worship.
Here I stand. Train these hands for war.
That I might sing straight to the depths of Your heart.
That I might bend bows of oppression.

Here I am 'Jesus of Nazareth.'
Here I stand for worship. Here I stand for war.

This Man. This Jesus is my strength.
This Man that I say. This Jesus is the shield of my salvation.

Here I am my Friend. Here I stand 'Jesus Christ of Nazareth.' Here I am.
_________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment