Words Words Words...
The reaction to the condition of your heart.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Tears

When all else fades away what remains?
When everything dies and darkness is despised
Heaven comes down

I see You standing there looking
Shoulder link hair waving in the breeze
Eyes full of compassion and intimacy
Eyes full of redemption
A Robe of white righteousness
So much love I can not describe flows through every part of me
Every crevice in these bones of humanity

I see You standing there looking at me
I see my reflection in those eyes
I see You, You see me
Reflecting perfectly
This is Love

With one gaze of love filled tears
With one gaze of love stained hands
Beckoning me to come "come and look at Me"
Beckoning me to come with Your Arms wide opened

I see You standing there
I see  You and You see me
A mirrored image from me to You, You to me
I see You, You see me
A mirrored image looking at You

Heaven come down     Heaven come down

I see You Father at the throne with Him
Perfected Love full of redemption
Justice and Righteousness are the foundation of Your throne
I see Father's Eye's full of Love, Compassion, Pain
I see me looking at Him through water filled eyes

A Father's tears full of love
A Lover waiting for His beautiful bride

For You say "I go to prepare a place for You.  
And I will come again and receive you to Myself.  
For where I am, You may also be."

The Father and the Son are High and Lifted up
Heaven is exalted with Love
The Angels sing Holy, Holy, Holy
The Lord God Almighty!!!

Holy, Holy, Holy,
Lord God Almighty!

The Father and the Son are High in the Heavens
I will wait in faith and pray and sing
I will pray in the Spirit, I will pray with the understanding
I will sing in the Spirit, I will sing with the understanding

Jesus come home     Jesus come home

A Father's tears full of love
A Lover waiting for His beautiful bride
Maranatha My Lord, My Lover, My Friend
Maranatha 

No comments:

Post a Comment