Words Words Words...
The reaction to the condition of your heart.

Monday, March 15, 2010

God wears a white t-shirt

Tonight at church I had a question pierce into my mind.  I was worshiping and I just imagined my words being sung directly into the actual Heart of God.  To be precise I had a vision of my words leaving my heart, going up and out upon my lips, and going into the Father's heart.  What is strange is that I could not see His heart.  As I sang, I stood in front of a Man and His chest was directly parallel to my face.  I sang directly into His chest and had the urge to just want to lean over and rest my head upon His chest.  I just stood there staring at His white t-shirt.  Yes, He was wearing a white t-shirt! :-D  All I saw on Him was the very center of His chest, I could not see anything else.  My focus was sure, I was after His heart.  I desired to see His heart.  What I was going to do with it when I saw it, I do not know.  I am a very visual person and when doing something I usually have to visualize it to get the full impact of what I am doing.  As I sung into the Father's heart I tried to invision it.  I'm sorry to say that I could not see His heart.  As the music came to an end, I longed for my question to be answered...   "What does God's heart look like?"  As I sit here late in the evening, my heart is burning to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment