Words Words Words...
The reaction to the condition of your heart.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God." Psalm 40:3

As I awake, I awake to songs of Your love. How Your love continues to astound me. It is utterly amazing and You Lord are truly beautiful. Ah my sweet, sweet Love... my soul will forever sing to You. May I only thirst for You. How You made a way for me by the blood You lost. I am forever found in the arms of Your grace. Father may nothing separate me from Your hand that upholds me in this dying world. There is no greater love than You. A new morning dawn may rise in this place and I know Your love will endure forever. May each dawn bring forth a new hymn of praise, for You are pure faithfulness.

"On my bed I remember you;
I think of you through the watches of the night.
Because you are my help,
I sing in the shadow of your wings.
My soul clings to you;
your right hand upholds me."Psalm 63:6-8

No comments:

Post a Comment