Words Words Words...
The reaction to the condition of your heart.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Song of Praise

I will praise you for you have comforted me
You are my salvation
I will trust you and not be afraid
For you are my strength
You are my song
You are my salvation

Lord I will praise you
Lord I will trust you

In joy I draw water from the wells of your salvation
In joy I draw water~ in joy I draw water from you
I will call upon your name Lord
To give thanks for all you have done
I will make known to the nations your greatness
I will make known what you have done

Father I will draw water joyfully
Father I will call to you thankfully

May the nations hear the song you have become
May you be exalted~ exalted to the nations
May you be exalted~ exalted to the nations
May the world hear the song of your greatness

I will sing to you O Lord
For you alone have done glorious things
May the world hear of your greatness
I will shout aloud and sing joyfully
For you alone are the Holy One of Israel
O Holy One you are great amongst us

Father I will shout aloud at your holy hill
Father I will sing joyfully to the world

Isaiah 12

No comments:

Post a Comment